Location & Accommodation
Prashanti Kutiram is the headquarters of Vivekananda Yoga Anusandhana Samsthana. It is located 32 kmts away from
Bengaluru city. The serene atmosphere, Gurukula lifestyle, modern technology, topnotch research facilities are the unique
Features of this campus. In its 100 acre spacious campus it houses following:
- 1. S-VYASA University – S-VAYSA is Deemed University recognized by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India. It offers Bachelors, Masters, Post Graduate programs in Yoga.
- 2. VYASA – VYASA is a registered charitable institution (1986) working for making Yoga as a socially relevant Science. It is recognized as a Scientific & Industrial Research Organization (SIRO) from the Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Ministry of Science & Technology, Govt. of India
- 3. Arogyadhama – A 250 bedded holistic health home and research center
- 4. Anvesana – State-of-the-art research facility for yoga research. The laboratory includes Molecular biosciences, Psychophysiology, Cognitive neuroscience, Sleep medicine, and Psychology and Subtle energy labs.
- 5. VYASA Health Care Pvt Ltd – VYASA Health Care Pvt. Ltd. is an outreach partner of VYASA and industry partner of S-VYASA University, aims at establishing wellness and holistic healing centers globally under the brand names Vivekananda Health Global (VHG)™ and Vivekananda Yoga Global (VYG)™ with trade names (VH)™ & (VY)™
- 6. SVYP – An exclusive yoga publication house
- 7. Sushruta Ayurvedic Medical College and Hospital – With emphasis on high quality practice of Ayurvedic medicine and research. And a naturopathy college, the school of yoga and naturopathic medicine.
- 8. The School of Yoga and Naturopathic Medicine – It offers Bachelor in Naturopaty and Yogic Sciences (BNYS), a 51/2 year medical graduation program.
Bengaluru, the capital of the Karnataka, is fifth largest city in India. It is also known as the ‘Garden City of India’. The beautiful parks and gardens and tree-lined streets of Bengaluru make travel to the city a pure pleasure. The year 2000 saw the introduction of Information Technology in Bengaluru and since then, the city has not looked back. It has reaped the most out of the IT Boom in India and boasts of the highest concentration of IT companies in the country. Today, Bengaluru is known as ‘The IT Capital of India’ and “The Silicon Valley of India’. There are a number of places in Bengaluru that are worth visiting, including gardens, museums, palaces, temples, etc. One of the major attractions of the city is the Vidhana Soudha, the State Secretariat, adorned with delicate Dravidian architecture. For the nature lovers, there is the famous Cubbon Park, stretching over an area of 250 acres. Not to be missed are the amazing museums in the city, especially the Visvesvaraya Technological and Industrial Museum. The Ulsoor Lake of Bengaluru is also quite known for its beautiful locales and boating facilities.
Even from education point of view, Bengaluru is very popular. A large number of students come to Bengaluru every year to enroll in the various undergraduate as well as postgraduate programs. The city also boasts of two excellent institutions, namely Indian Institute of Management and Indian Institute of Science.